Transform your company culture with Silatha
1. Women add great value
• Multiple caregiving roles
• Managing biases
2. Create a thriving environment
3. Awareness and transformation
Natalia - Women network lead at Nike
Barbara - Mondelez Community Champion
Participant Nike Workshop
What our partners say
I used the Silatha meditation for grief series to help me process long standing grief for my father. It helped me come to terms with my loss, giving me the ability to treat myself with kindness and compassion.
– Lucy Edge, Founder YogaClicks
It’s a great introduction to meditation and has such a variety of meditations and expert teachers.
– Tara Lee - Yoga and pregnancy yoga and meditation teacher
Silatha is a useful companion for reconnection to what matters most.
– Zephyr Wildman - Sr. yoga and meditation teacher
In the past few weeks of late pregnancy, while we are in the midst of world stress and change, Silatha reminds me to take the time to sit, be and breathe.
– Clare Daniell - Yoga teacher
Silatha is created with people who are in the community. I think that makes the meditation and approach a lot more personal than other apps where you have meditations but are not seeing the engagement of the teachers.
– Chantal DiDonato - Author, speaker and holistic health coach