Raise your vibration and start your day right on Valentines Day 2020!
Wake up and start your morning with a 15 minute Silatha Meditation from our Amethyst series by Maude Hirst. You have the option of a PEACE or BALANCE guided meditation, that will ease you calmly into the present moment.
Remember it's called the present for a reason because it's the gift that you are now being presented with, by the universe, which entails everything that you need to lead you to the next greatest, grandest version of yourself.
Then take a moment to stretch out your body, dance, shake, reach and simply get into your body using the breath and mindfulness you have just received through your mediation practice.
Nourish your body with Chantal Di Donato, plant-based expert & integrative health coach's Berry High Energy Smoothie Recipe that's bound to give you an extra spring in your step...
Berry High Energy Smoothie
3 frozen bananas
50g acai berry pulp (use blueberries as an alternative)
1 tsp maca powder
1 tsp Chaga Medicinal mushroom (optional)
500ml plant-based milk
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix well till smooth and serve.
Feel free to top up with a sprinkle of coconut shavings or chia seeds to get that gourmet "cafe-esque" look!
Why not take the time now, to go deep within yourself and answer some questions about what you seek in life and how you would like love to show up for you.
We have an uplifting and nurturing process to write yourself a love note here
which will enable you to spend time building a positive experience with self.
Now take a minute to send positive thoughts out to your loved ones, thanking them for their presence and love in your life.
How to Send Love to Someone you Love
1. Focus your attention on your heart.
2. Breath into your heart deeply, evenly, and rhythmically.
3. Think of something or someone who evokes the feelings of love and appreciation.
4. Put on a BIG smile, and allow the feelings of love and appreciation to fill your body.
5. Radiate the energy-feeling of love and appreciation to the person you love.
6. Be sure to keep smiling, and that you’re feeling the feeling you’re sending. (If you’re not feeling it, you’re not sending it!)
7. Feel appreciation for yourself as you send this energy out to others.
Want to intensely work on creating more self-love? Join us at the Silatha retreat in April, more information please visit: https://ecodharmavillage.com/silatha